Hypedestrian is a technique developed by Hannah Cullen that aims to identify natural movement patterns which we use as a basis for building an individual’s unique physical vocabulary. The process identifies the innate physicality each person has, then digs deeper, using strengthening, improvisation and modern dance based technique to develop a relationship to your body and how it moves through space. Hannah will work with each individual to stretch their range of motion, increase their comfortability with dynamic movement and challenge their physical habits. (Learn more about Hypedestrian technique.)
- Wednesdays 6-7:30pm, Open level
- Start date: Wednesday September 12th
- $20/class or $150 for a 10 class card
- Class is geared towards adults with a desire to gain movement experience, challenge themselves physical, and develop a creative physical practice
- No prior dance training required, however a willingness to move and test your comfort zone is essential!
Please email email@example.com to sign up or to ask any questions